torsdag 13 december 2018

Peter Murphy Goes Berserk In Stockholm

During Bauhaus 40 years anniversary tour, the concert in Stockholm was cut short due to Peter Murphy's aggressive behaviour towards the audience.


What happened was that the singer got seriously pissed at people standing in the bar, since he thought it was respectless. So he started to throw bottles at the audience and at stage equipment, destroying a mixer table. A fan (former fan now I suspect...) was hit in the face by one of the bottles and had to be taken to a hospital.

When Murphy started to become yell at and threaten personnel as well as visitors he was thrown out from his own concert *awkward*.



In a clip published on the website of the Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet you can see him behaving aggressively towards guards, yelling obscenities and hitting a person in the face. After that he is wrestled to the ground *double awkward*.


I was sad as hell that I was going to miss this gig, but now I'm glad that I didn't get to see one of my (former) favorite musicians go into full on asshole mode in real life.

I hope the rest of you who saw this show in other countries had a better experience than my fellow Swedes!


Sincerely from the dark abyss,
Tanja

Sources:

Aftonbladet (Swedish)

Gaffa (Swedish)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Goth And Disabled Part 2: Goth-to-goth Interaction

++ I will be really clear in pointing this out; DO NOT PITY ME! This is not about boo hoo poor me but about how my life and identity have b...