onsdag 12 december 2018

Spur Of The Moment Nose Piercings

I've been nagging on about getting my nostrils pierced for over a year now, gluing on rhinestones which has brought back memories from the early 90's when I had those ear stickers in different colors and shapes. But today was the day that marks the stop of rhinestone gluing (although not the childhood reminiscing).

"I might wish one of those nostril piercings for Christmas," I told my husband yesterday night.

"Sure," he replied. "Think about it and we can see if they have drop in tomorrow."

We had decided to go out for a lunch date (Pizza Hut, so romantic...) and the piercing studio is located just a few hundred meters away from there.


Bye bye naked nose!

And I thought about it (for at least two minutes) and there happened to be a free spot right after the lunch date! I don't believe in fate but metaphorically I would definitely say that this event was written in the stars.
Luckily I'm not at all scared of needles or pain or anything like that (I administer vitamin B12 injections on myself twice a week) so I wasn't even a little nervous.

So I went in to get a fourth hole poked in my nose. Little did I know that I would come out with a fifth as well.

But I did and I've been really, really happy about it! :D

You know when you look in the mirror and see something that is just supposed to be there? That is exactly how I've felt after every piercing and tattoo I've had. And these ones are no different.

The piercer was awesome and she managed to get the two little silver blobs to look straight even on my crooked nose.


Aaaand this is the result! (Yes, it hurt. But 
not one single tear!)

So that's what I've been up to. Now I'm going to have to rest in bed for a few days because that's how it is to be me, and it sucks.

Well, well... I hope you're all having a good time and are not too stressed out by the upcoming holidays.

Until next time!

Sincerely from the dark abyss,
Tanja


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Goth And Disabled Part 2: Goth-to-goth Interaction

++ I will be really clear in pointing this out; DO NOT PITY ME! This is not about boo hoo poor me but about how my life and identity have b...