måndag 31 december 2018

10 Great Goth Albums Of 2018

Since this is the last day of 2018 I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite goth music that came out this year. :) I've listened through a lot of albums, and an overwhelming amount of good ones, but the ones I've chosen here are the ones that has stuck out a little extra. So here they come, in no particular order! :)


Coming of Age, House of Harm




Immersion II, Mephisto Waltz



Chasm, The Awakening





Mournography, Her Despair



Fault line, October Burns Black





Nox Novacula, Nox Novacula




Reverse Resilience Date at midnight



Shadows, Twin Tribes




New Wave Of Fear, Horror Vacui




Tragedy of seconds gone, Wisborg




So those are some albums to check out! :) Do you have any favorites from 2018?


Thank you for this year and for all the love on my first goth and disabled post! :) Part 2 is scheduled to be posted on Wednesday so I hope I'll be able to do the last adjustments on it until then.


Happy new year everyone! May it be a great one for all of you!

Sincerely from the dark abyss,
Tanja

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Goth And Disabled Part 2: Goth-to-goth Interaction

++ I will be really clear in pointing this out; DO NOT PITY ME! This is not about boo hoo poor me but about how my life and identity have b...