måndag 24 december 2018

Christmas Eve Look

Happy holidays! Merry Christmas! Blessed Yule! 

Hope you're all having a lovely Holiday season, however and whenever you celebrate. 
Here is my look for Christmas eve, which I'll be celebrating with my parents and two of my brothers this year. 







Products used

Idun Nordic Veil foundation (Jorunn)

Sugarpill Love+, Bulletproof and Kiss Kiss eyeshadows
NYX Waterproof Epic ink liner

Eyelashes are two pairs from Red Cherry stacked.
I'm sorry I don't have the number of them because I don't have them in their original packaging.

Lips are Myth, Martian and Glow worm by Black moon cosmetics. 

Hope you like the look, and please let me know if you want to see more of these posts. :) 


Sincerely from the dark abyss,
Tanja

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Goth And Disabled Part 2: Goth-to-goth Interaction

++ I will be really clear in pointing this out; DO NOT PITY ME! This is not about boo hoo poor me but about how my life and identity have b...